Trade & Investment Convention 2019
From July 4th to the 7th, the Trade and Investment Convention (TIC) 2019 will be held at the Centre of Excellence, Macoya, Trinidad and the Division of Finance and the Economy in the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) will be representing the interest of Tobago at this event.
The Strategic Business Support and Development Unit (SBSDU) in the Division has selected eleven (11) Tobago entrepreneurs to be part of this year’s 20th edition of TIC. Sixteen applications were received following the open invitation call from the Division.
The entrepreneurs attending will have the opportunity to interact with buyers, potential suppliers and retail customers from many different countries over the four day period.
Successful applicants are listed as follows:
- Stacy Herbert – Homemade Tobago
- Shurla George – Luvalwayz Organic & Natural Body Products
- Donna LaRoche – LaRoche Unique Designs/Angeleyes Beauty
- Margaret Yeates – Yeates Herbal Teas & Products
- Reginald Andrews – Andy’s Company Ltd.
- Sunnil Barton – Chenseya’s Fishing Services Ltd.
- Keron Duke – Tobago Media Concepts
- Keston Khalid Pope – Savour de Isle
- Ted Arthur – Ted Arthur Leather Collection
- Biana Edwards – TeaBago Teas
- Avien Thomas – Osanie Designs